|Our Club Programs
Sauk Trails Yearly Club Activities
Optimists Enjoy Many Activities
Many activities of the Club During the Year. Join the fun.
Our Club has many activities during the year. Following are some of the many activities of our club. Check out our Club Profile for more information, newsletters, and photos.
- Sponsoring and supporting a Spartan Youth Service JOOI Team of over 200 youth.
(The JOOI Team provides many hours of community service each year).
- Support the Reach-A-Child program not only with yearly funding but also with monthlly volunteering.
(Back-packs with books are given to first time responders to use in 'tragic' situations affecting youth.)
- Sponsoring and supporting a yearly Chistmas program with gifts for over 100 kids at the Lussier Community.
- Providing scholarships to youth who are good students and have provided service in their communities.
- Honoring officers through an annual Respect for Law program.
- Providing optimists and JOOI youth support in the running of Special Track Olympics in Oregon, Wi.
And MANY MANY more activities.