Thank you for looking into how our Optimist Club helps the children of this community. Our Optimist Club was created by a group of thoughtful, hardworking men and women. Thoughout the years these men and women, and their successors - have met regularly to support and assist the youth of our community through a wide range of donations and charitable work.
If you would like to contact us, please fill out the contact us form on this website.
Shown below are just a few examples of our work...
1) Sponsoring and supporting a Spartan Youth Service JOOI Team of over 200 youth.
(The JOI Team provides many hours of community service each year).
2) Support the Reach-A-Child program not only with yearly funding but also with monthlly volunteering. (Back-packs with books are given to first time responders to use in 'tragic' situations affecting youth.)
3) Sponsoring and supporting a yearly Chistmas program with gifts for over 100 kids at the Lussier Community.
4) Providing scholarships to youth who are good students and have provided service in their communities.
5) Honoring officers through an annual Respect for Law program.
6) Providing optimists and JOI youth support in the running of Special Track Olympics in Oregon, Wi.
7) We have quarterly Social events, where potential future members are invited to learn more about our club.
These are just a few of the many activities we have in our club to support the youth in the area.